REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
FINANCIAL SECTOR MODERNIZATION AND INFORMATION
MANAGEMENT SYSTEM PROJECT
Credit No.: 4505-VN
Assignment Title: Consulting Service for the Independent Third Party System Verification for Supply, Installation and Integration of Information and Communication System for DIV’s Advanced Business Process
Reference No. : DT#3
The Socialist Republic of Vietnam has received a credit in the amount of US$60 million from the International Development Association (IDA) toward the cost of the Financial Sector Modernization and Information Management System Project (FSMIMS) to support the State Bank of Vietnam (SBV), the Credit Information Center (CIC) and the Deposit Insurance of Vietnam (DIV) to improve the quality in delivering their main services in accordance with relevant international standards in the banking sector. As a part of the project, DIV intends to apply part of the proceeds for hiring a professional consulting firm to conduct the activities of the Independent Third Party System Verification for Supply, Installation and Integration of Information and Communication for DIV’s Advanced Business Process.
The Consulting services (“the Services”) include but not limited to the followings:
- Support DIV with defining, reviewing and providing comments on the acceptance procedures and acceptance criteria for each product prior to test.
- Consult DIV on verification that the appropriate acceptance testing based on the defined acceptance criteria is performed satisfactorily before acceptance of software products.
- Support DIV with providing comments on proposed User Acceptance Test (UAT) and Operational Acceptance Test (OAT) test scenarios by vendor of “Supply, Installation and Integration of Information & Communication for DIV’s Advanced Process”, DG#1 package.
- Perform field interviews of users for their views and opinions; examine, validate, and verify system under DG#1 contract to ensure the system implementation meets the terms and conditions of the signed contracts as well as the technical requirements specified in the signed contracts, based on the approved testing scenario.
- Evaluate and provide recommendations on the reports of the UAT, OAT, and System Integration Test of the 07 subsystems including: (i) Document Management, (ii) Human Resource Management, (iii) ERP, (iv) Information Management, (v) Resolution, (vi) Financial Management, and (vii) Risk Monitoring.
The duration of the assignment is expected to be carried out over a period of 15 months from September 2015 to November 2016.
DIV now invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. The short listing criteria are:
1. The firm has been providing IT services including the ones similar to the scope of work described hereinabove over not less than the last 10 years. International experience in the region and/or developing countries would be an advantage.
2. In the past ten (10) years as of the date of REOI advertisement, the firm must have completed at least two (02) successful IT projects of similar nature, i.e. third party independent verification of complex IT Project or/and to system acquisition and installation.
3. Qualification and experience of the proposed consultants appropriate for the assignment.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, dated May 2004, revised October 2006 (“Consultant Guidelines”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
Consultants may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or a subconsultancy to enhance their qualifications.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Selection Based on the Consultants’ Qualifications (CQS)method set out in the Consultant Guidelines dated May 2004, revised October, 2006.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours from 8:00 to 16:00 (Vietnam’s time) from Monday to Friday.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail) by 16:00 (Vietnam’s time) July 31st, 2015.
Deposit Insurance of Vietnam
FSMIMS Project Implementation Unit (PIU)
Attn: Mr. Nguyen Linh Nam, Project Director of PIU
17th Floor, Capital Tower, 109 Tran Hung Dao Street, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Tel: +84 (4) 39742886/Ext.:8118
Fax: +84 (4) 39742886